Monday 22 July 2013

Funny Funny Funny Jokes that Tell Ever And Make Laugh Ever

Top 10 Funniest Jokes That Are Really Funny Jokes for Make Laughter

Jokes is like medicine when a man is in worried so a man should read and tell jokes time to time when he feel worried and lazy because it make man laugh and man become happy 

there is some very very funny funny funny jokes. 

 

 

1. The Funniest Joke

Husband: I am feeling so happy while seeing your friend.

Wife: Yeah, I can see your happiness through your jeans.

Interpretation: Yeah, you must be feeling so funny! But it is true that men are like dogs.

Girls always know their weak point and males get excited when they notice beautiful girls.

Although your wife can see your intentions through your changed behavior, so be cautious!

2. Top Best Funny Jokes

 Lady to Radio Jockey: It would be a great help if you call to my husband who left me and

took all our three kids with him.

Radio Jockey: Yes, for sure... Its on. You please speak your message.
Lady: Honey, kindly return back two kids because only one of them is yours

 

3. Top Best Funny Jokes - Apne Mujhe Pehchana Kaise?

Sardar : Mom kya aapne mujhe paida hone se pehle dekha tha?


Mom: Nahi to beta!


Sardar : To phir paida hone ke baad aapne mujhe pehchana kaise??

 

4. Top Best Funny Jokes -A boy spending great time with Girl Friend

“A boy after spending great time with Girl Friend,
Saw a guy’s photo in her bag
Asked – Is he ur X Boy Friend?
Girl Friend kissed him said no dear thats me before surgery…

 

5. Top Best Funny Jokes - Sardar ki Bivi

Sardar 2nd sardar se  : Tumhari biwi ka kya naam hai?
Banta : Google Kaur.
2nd Sardar : Ye kaisa naam hai?
Banta : Yaar mein jaha bhi hota hoon, wo mujhe dhoondh hi leti hai!

 

6. Top Best Funny Jokes - Raja and Rani

One day Raja and rani
decided to send messages
to each other by using
Pigeon instead of mobile.
The very next day pigeon reached raja without any message.
He angried and called to rani.
She told stupid "This was a missed call"

 

7. Top Best Funny Jokes - Artist and Cartoonist

If I was an artist,
you would be my picture!
If I was a poet,
you would be my inspiration!
If I was an author you would be my story!

But I'm only a cartoonist!

 

8 Top Best Funny Jokes - Girl & Boy Sitting

A girl & boy were sitting alone,
that boy started touching the girl,

Girl : dont touch me, all this only after marriage.

Boy : ok call me when u r married.

 

9. Top Best Funny Jokes - we aren't married

Girl: When we get married,
I want to share all your worries,
troubles and lighten your burden.

Boy: It's very kind of you,
darling, But I don't have any worries or troubles.

Girl: Well that is because we aren't married yet.

 

10. Top Best Funny Jokes

In art gallery couple sees
picture of a girl covered by leaf.
Husband keeps watching.

Wife: ab chalo gay ya PAT JHARR
ka intezar kertay raho gay.

 

 

Other keywords

amazing  Jokes, A Funny Jokes, Best of the Best Jokes 2013, Funny Funny Funny Jokes, Funniest Jokes 2013, The Funniest Jokes, Top 10 Funny Jokes, Collection of Funny Jokes, Funny Jokes to Text,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger