Saturday 13 April 2013

Daughter of Principles - Funny Jokes - Funny Jokes in English


Latest Funny Jokes 



Boy- The principle is so dumb
Girl- do you know who i am?
Boy- no
Girl- i am the principles daughter
Boy- do you know who i am?
Girl- no
Boy- good  and he walks away


ha ha ha Best Jokes


Funny Jokes, Latest Funny Jokes, Best of the Best Jokes, Funniest Jokes


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

How much do you love me? Funny Jokes - Latest Funny Jokes


Girl: How much do you love me?
Boy: E,F,G,H,I,J,K
Girl: What does that mean?
Boy: Entertaining, Gorgeous, Hot, Intelligent
Girl: What does J, K, mean?
Boy: Just Kidding Bitch!

ha ha ha Latest Funny Jokes 





Best of the best Jokes, Funny Jokes, Latest Jokes, Funniest Jokes 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey friends how are you I have some funny jokes for you hope you like.Mrs. Treemont: Does your husband give you massages anymore? Mrs. Tisdale: Well he hadn’t given me one in years, but the other night we were sitting on the couch and he started rubbing my neck, then my arms, then my back, then my legs, and then my feet. Mrs. Treemont: That must have felt great! Mrs. Tisdale: It sure did, but once he found the remote he stopped. For more jokes click on this link thanks.
Funny Jokes

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger